HAIR AND SKIN FACTORY
Venkatasamy Rd W, R S Puram West, Coimbatore, Tamil Nadu 641002
HAIR TRANSPLANT IN COIMBATORE
Ever wondered how much Hair Transplant surgery costs? Do you find it non-reasonable?
Let us find out what matches your situations.
Bengaluru, the capital of Karnataka, has one of the best treatments for hair. This also includes Hair Transplant an unorthodox way of regaining hair made with the miracle of science. Every year more than 300 people just travel to our city to just solve hair problems.
Cost of Hair Transplant in Coimbatore
Types of hair transplant surgery
- When it comes to providing hair transplant surgery at a reasonable cost without degrading the quality of the transplant.
- Try once and you will know.
- Digestive Tract
- Our clinic rates at first position for being the exclusive center of FUE in the whole Bengaluru. Orthodox methods have been removed and only latest technology-based Hair Transplantation is implemented.
- Every material used for transplantation is imported and is FDA approved.
- The FUE technique implemented but the price is as much as FUT costs.
- Our experienced Surgeons are very precise in every transplant. Thousands of people who became patients are satisfied with the results.
- Hair Transplant in Coimbatore is the best solution to rectify any baldness over your head. All patients prefer Surgery over anything since it is technically the safest and securest method.
- Whenever you would like to undergo hair transplant surgery, you need to understand that both cost and effective surgery matters. The ultimate outcome depends upon your decision.
- If the cost is high, you will find some other place for hair transplant or at the very least, you will try to go for a different method. If there is someone who offers you the same technique of hair transplant at a very low cost, chances are its quality is degraded and least effective.
Hair and Hair Follicle
Hair together forms a combination of 2 to 4 hairs. These hair combinations are hair follicles whereas a single unit as we all know is known as hair.
A follicle unit contains:
- Sebaceous (oil) glands
- A small muscle
- Occasional vellus hair
Vellus hair is much finer in quality and material compared to normal hair that grows on our scalp. Keeping everything intact while the process of harvesting takes place in the client’s scalp increases the chances of success in the growth of new hair follicles.
The follicular units that are being used in this situation are known as grafts. When a surgeon asks about the grafts that are needed, he talks about the follicle’s quantity that is required to fill the scalp having any bald patches.
Some Stats about Indian Hair
Indian people (on the basis of stats) have an estimated 2 to 2.5 hair in a single unit of the follicle. 3000 follicles will be around 5500-6000 hairs.
It is to be known by the surgeon, how many follicles are required for covering every bald patch.
The quality of hair depends upon the person and the part of the body from which it is extracted.
Handling the graft material after the process of extraction and the process to implant it back.
143, Narayan towers, Teacher's Colony, Sector 5, 1st Block Koramangala, WJ8P+J5 HSR Layout, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560102