HAIR AND SKIN FACTORY
#494, road, opp. to community center, Kamgar Chowk, N 3, Aurangabad, Maharashtra 431003
LOW COST HAIR TRANSPLANT IN AURANGABAD | RS 15 PER GRAFT ONLY
With the never-ending growth in population is the never-ending stress that has been increasing at a rapid rate. The city of Aurangabad has the fear of losing their hair with this increase in stress. Well, they have a solution. A solution that can bring a smile on their faces and hair over their head. Hair transplant in Aurangabad is much easier than ever.
Why Hair Transplant?
Many factors might bring you to this solution of hair transplant. Although, here are some common reasons people often need to swallow to choose hair transplant.
- Hairline Receding.
- Permanent Hair Loss.
- Thinning of Hair.
- Baldness among men and women.
- Too shy to wear a wig.
- Need a permanent solver for Hair receding.
- Hair Loss due to Medication.
- Hair loss due to stress.
- Hair Loss due to Medical Treatment.
- The pressure of being the only one who is bald among his peers.
These are some common factors that make people go for a hair transplant. Even if you don’t fall under these, consult a surgeon if you should have a hair transplant or not.
Cost of Hair Transplant in Aurangabad
Survive the Transplant
Anyone having the problem of hair loss can go through this procedure but you won’t be happy unless you know what are you going to get and how and still you are happy about it.
Following factors determine you being satisfied after the surgery.
- Health - If you are living a healthy life, hair transplant would not have any side effect.
- Realistic Expectations – Expecting something else and getting something other is the worst thing everyone goes through. Make sure you know how much you can regrow or if this might help or not.
- Positive attitude – After all, it all requires some positive attitude, doesn’t it? Make sure you keep that smile even if they don’t go the way you expected.
Time Taken for a Hair transplant Surgery in Aurangabad
The procedure is simple but with a long duration. It’s like winning the race like a turtle. You will win but it will take time. Time depends upon the method you applied for, the origin of the donor and the processing factors. It takes up to 8 hours in normal hair surgery. However, it might be less as 2 hours as well. The surgeon makes sure that the integration of your head’s scalp remains intact.
As the process is long, the patient can simply do “Volume up, headphones on and shut the damn world.” From video games to movies to watching web series, they can do almost anything that does not disturb the surgery.
Have someone beside you or at least take you along after the surgery. This is important as the scalp and the implanted and removed follicles are still delicate.
Things to focus on post Hair Transplant Surgery
The procedure is simple but with a long duration. It’s like winning the race like a turtle. You will win but it will take time. Time depends upon the method you applied for, the origin of the donor and the processing factors. It takes up to 8 hours in normal hair surgery. However, it might be less as 2 hours as well. The surgeon makes sure that the integration of your head’s scalp remains intact
- Keep the Scalp dry for at least a day.
- Keep it clean.
- Avoid Touching Scars.
- Consult Surgeon if you have dandruff.
- Do not expose scalp to sunlight.
- Do not consume alcohol for at least 1 month.